Old 2012-07-24, 08:14   Link #137
Dr. Casey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimapan View Post
Horribly flawed rant agreeing with another horribly flawed rant

Where's my Aspirin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar
No Haru seems to have regressed past where he was before.. that is why it does not feel right. When he thought he still could do nothing and found out Taku had possibly planted a back door in Chiyu he was so pissed he would fight and maybe even lose to defend her as best friends/childhood friends that whose relationship is more like a brother and sister.

Problem is here he just stops caring and goes further than he ever was. Sure he maybe depressed but this is like a total reversal of his personality of doing what it takes to defend Chiyu. This is like cutting the root of him sure he was uncaring at times and hurt her feelings but immediately regretted it and fretted on how to apologize but here he doesn't even fret over apologizing and letting her be victimized. That is not his personality and does not fit with his past at all.
Hm, interesting. I can see where you're coming from there. I might not agree, but it's nice to get a rational and thought-out criticism from someone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thundrakkon
Boy did I rage back then on this early on in the General thread.
Oh man, I have to go dig those posts up. Chiyu's a nice girl that doesn't mean to hurt anyone, but her accidental cukolding obliviousness is one of the most fun things about Accel World.

And Haak's newest post is interesting. Sounds like Haruyuki handled things quite a bit better in the Light Novel.