Thread: Licensed + Crunchyroll Photo Kano
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-29, 05:34   Link #245
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Maybe I'm one of the rare breed on this board that doesn't mind this anime XD

Sure, it's because I'm already accustomed with the characters and the plots from the game since on the game the player (including me) is filling Kazuya's shoes, so all white-knight hentai and this blackmailing stuffs don't really crossed my mind since the dialogues and relationship with the girls are what I'm focusing on. And I never been a guy who over think or analyze tv shows, including anime, too deeply and compare it how it will play out in real life, so maybe that's another reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowVlican View Post
indeed... this is one of those series that i wouldn't tell others about
To be fair, I would never tell anyone about any harem or ecchi anime title. Except maybe fellow close otaku friends from the same circle. Why would you want to tell anyone about harem, fan-service-y ecchi anime anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourIdeas View Post
Why can't Uchida keep her hair up all the time? She's like cutest girl in the show. :<
To keep with other eccentric members of Photography Club? XD It gives more mysterious aura, fitting to be the assassin of the club anyway XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna Asuka View Post
It's not blackmail if she enjoys it.
Can't say she enjoys it but at the very least she doesn't really mind with it. Her expression does shows that she likes it when Kazuya asks her to do his homework, but then again they made what I feel a fail facial expression when Mai first doubts Kazuya, where she looks more like a pervert, unlike the second one which much better.

And at least Kazuya doesn't force her to do stuff like this >XD
NSFW
Warning: Not safe to view at work or school!
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna Asuka View Post
Heck I'm surprised he's not liked very much here where other places call him an alpha or one of the best MCs of the season
Whoa. Granted Animesuki is the only anime board I actively joined, but some other boards I happened to pass through, the majority is still hates Kazuya