View Single Post
Old 2004-09-09, 21:43   Link #1
hi no ken Jebus

Manga Discussion: Chapter 336[spoilers]

Title of chapter is Luffy vs Franky

-we begin with the face off frankie talks smack does some stretches and gets ready to go off on luffy who gives him the your ass is mine routine

-franky begins by spitting fire at luffy and the spectators who somehow didnt get hurt by it

-he then jumps in the water and punches through the boat luffy and nami are on. [at this point i dont think franky is a devil fruit user ] luffy is about to throw a punch when franky's fist extends via this chain that is attached to his arms.

-franky then exclaims with great delight that he is a [and dont quote me on this the raw isnt good] "Cyborg Man" we then switch to the Galley La folks and Iceberg at the hospital.

-seems everyone has found out that luffy, robin and zoro are very wanted pirates and we are introduced to the final Galley La member Cooka or something as he runs in to tell them that franky is at the dock fighting someone Iceberg is deep in thought about something which i cant make out and we switch back to the dock where franky and luffy are going at it and destroying the hell out of it

- franky shows off more of his robo moves, an aiming scope appears on his hand and then it moves to the side to shoot missles. most of his moves seem to be called weapons right was the extending fist missle thing and this one is called weapons left. luffy counters and does a gomu gomu spear

-and then the girls on stage fall off or knocked down by someone unexpected arrivals. The galley La people all 5 of them show up and are pretty pissed chapter ends there with the towns folk cheering for the galley la.

Last edited by hi no ken Jebus; 2004-09-09 at 21:59.