View Single Post
Old 2012-05-05, 22:41   Link #9
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonroots View Post
Oh i know, i got that feeling too, it's just, idk, feels like in that scene she is trying to do "that" to Ise. I know in reality she isn't it just gives that feeling, light though it may be (although when i think about her wanting to be the "affair partner" that does make the action remotely understandable as she's trying to perform that role).
Dont forget that in vol 4 she said "I have decided. I, have decided. Ise-kun, do you like Rias?”

“Eh!? U-um, y-yes, of course I like her!”

“……..That’s a given, right, she’s serious as well so legal wife is impossible. There’s a possibility of Asia-chan being the legal wife as well so……. The first and second position can’t be shaken I guess……”

Dont you think if Rias and asia were not serious about Ise she would aim for top spot .

If she could but can't would aim to be Ise 1 after all though she maybe teasing or provoking rias she did say “I am really jealous of the number 1 candidate Rias Buchou.”

I think she like the affair thing or affair point because she like's provoking
rias jealousy and also because of her S side.

On another subject , I have wonder what would have happend if Ise and Akeno in vol 7 during their date when they went to the love hotel did go in and had sex what would have happend between the two would they have become a couple and what would rias and the other girls have done or reacted or felt ? What are your guys thought's on this?

Last edited by sky black swordman; 2012-05-05 at 23:03.