View Single Post
Old 2013-09-13, 19:27   Link #3971
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post

Unfortunately, odds are that that's exactly what's going to happen. He's facing the enemy that took Soi-Fong's Bankai, so by Bleach shounen logic, only she or Ichigo (or possibly Yoruichi, but she must have been fired or something, is all I can guess) can defeat him. I guess he could conceivably fight the guy to a standstill until Soi-Fong/Ichigo gets there, then protect against a double team/save imouto-chan, but chances are he's toast. He's just got too much "screw-up" inertia.

Still hoping for him awakening his inner badass, though, however slight that possibility might be... We'll see. If we see Soi-Fong fighting another Letter, especially one that appears to outclass her, his chances for success (much less survival) will skyrocket.

Well, it's fine with me if Kubo kills him off and even his family. It'll really be ballsy of Kubo to go seriously dark(at least as far as you can for shonen) and also since Omeada's not a popular character, then no one can bitch about popular characters dying like they did with Byakuya.

Though it would be seriously more ballsy if Kubo kills either Matsu or Hitsugaya or both. Though....I think the most they'll get damage is just hurt really bad.