View Single Post
Old 2008-03-14, 21:10   Link #2081
DJ_RockmanX
性転換 団長

Send a message via AIM to DJ_RockmanX Send a message via MSN to DJ_RockmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangowr View Post
Computer Society President...this seems to be the official version in Taiwan and Japanese community.
Personality seems to be set and voice too...XD
She's a BL fan...

...How long does youtube usually take to finish upload a video...= =;
Shall we get the REAL Kugimiya Rie to sing this one?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ithekro View Post
Just a side thought. The Computer Society President needs an outfit for anime version of the space battle scene. The male version was made out to be Desslok of Gamilon of Star Blazers/Space Battleship Yamato fame. Is there a similar aged female villian that can be used for a space battle? (Desslok has his own following because he began one of those rare cool villians that became an ally of sorts...also the only one of the Yamato's enemies to survive.)

None that I can think of have her hair style, but lots have long hair, especially the Mastumoto designed ones. Though I'm trying to think of one that is iconic enough to work. Queen Lafresia of the Mazone, form Captain Harlock? Princesss Invidia from the Coment Empire part of Star Blazers? Anyone else come to mind? Or he could style herself after a hero of that age, Emeraldas perhaps.
I once suggested that she wield a whip and wear some fantasy outfit from Dragonauts.

DJ_RockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote