View Single Post
Old 2008-08-01, 18:11   Link #1043
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyllrik View Post
Given how unstable and afraid he already is of losing his only "brother", finding out the truth of the deceit would be the last straw. If he ever finds out Lelouch has been toying with his feelings all along, I doubt he'd recover that easily and "go be an assasin for someone else".

Also, I don't think he trusts Lelouch 100% yet and still has some doubts - he repeatly asks Lelouch if he can trust him and his fake bro repeatly reassures him. It seems like he knows Lelouch might be lying or hiding something, yet trusts him because he wants to trust him.
See, I think that's the worst thing of the whole situation. Rolo didn't want to believe Lelouch had become Zero again in episode four because he knew he would lose the person he had 'opened himself up to', if only a little.

He's probably still psyched out because of it. I mean, he did say he would be tried as a traitor if they ever found out about it. I think he's more concerned about Lelouch being revealed as Zero in a situation where he can't show up and destroy the evidence, reguardless of if the cult has been destroyed or not, someone is going to charge both of them with something.

He's selfish for his own life in my eyes, and his mental unstability isn't helping much. So I think he's more freightened of Lelouch turning him in or something along the lines of betrayal that would most likely end his life. He wouldn't be able to fight back because he'd probably be too stunned to do anything.
Worriors1 is offline   Reply With Quote