View Single Post
Old 2011-11-06, 18:41   Link #45
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Ok, officially on the list.

To make suggestions easier, i can give up the ecchi element but then the school setting and dramas are a must. By "dramas" i don't mean horrible endings, but cries during the anime and emotional moments.

I'm still searching some titles (I'll update this post during the night), and i found this one:
Kimi ga Nozomu Eien; however, the fact that School Days is the most recommended after this truly scares me. There are too many comments about the two being very dramatic, but how much dramatic? Warn me if this ends up to be like SD, so i avoid it. That shit would have disturbed even the most cynical bastard.

Kanon: found out it's a VN, so the anime could be pleasant; however, from the SS it reminds me of Clannad artwork, and i wouldn't want it to be slowpaced/boring as the latter. I dropped clannad exactly for that reason.

Air: same as Kanon ^

Angel Beats!: For some reason, this anime just appeals me. It's like a sixt sense, but i just feel i'll like it. This sense often betrays me, so i'll ask for your opinion: would it be good? I feel i can easily get over the fantasy factor (I remind you that i loved Haruhi Suzumiya no Yutsu, which contained loads of fantasy, time travelling and other stuff; however, as stated before, i liked this anime because of the plot itself: it was just a story i would never have thought of, coupled with a splendid protagonist mind, developed characters and entertaining episodes, beside it gave me phylosophical inspiration.). Tbh, i think i'll try it out anyway, still i'd like your opinion, if there is something i should be warned of (Like horrible ending).
Classified Info is offline   Reply With Quote