Thread: Licensed Negima Manga Discussion
View Single Post
Old 2012-05-21, 07:12   Link #8481
OverMaster
Zok, Biff, Pow, Wham.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonsobon View Post
I'm suprised this thread is still active considering the manga finished a while ago. I mean is there really anything more to talk about, apart from a sequel which may or may not happen?
Given how all we're talking now is about the sequel and how it ties into the ending we already had, and seeing how the thread was all but dead between that end and this announcement, any new lack of news will most likely bury the thread again.

Quote:
beside, Ken has an out, the onion did not physically penetrate, it was all magic that simulate the effects, (think Ako's needle) which explains the untorn pants, I guess just the image is too graphic for some?)
That's just a cheap cop-out so he could have anal rape imagery while claiming it wasn't actual anal rape imagery. It still was creepy, and it was actual mental rape. On a ten year old. Who sacrificed everything including his humanity for these girls and their sake, only to be paid with a betrayal and abuse for a hideously petty reason. These aren't the true comrades Ala Alba were supposed to be, and not even 3-A in general. Even the Kissing Game, where all the girls did were hitting each other with pillows, was nothing compared to that, and that was volumes of supposed character development ago.