View Single Post
Old 2009-09-26, 19:21   Link #24
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

I go to a public secondary school in London quite close to me, Church of England school, uniform consists of navy blue blazer with school logo and a flash that represents what year you are in (I don't wear it), school tie, white blouse/shirt for winter uniform, white polo with school logo for boys in summer and blue blouse for girls in summer

Black/grey trousers for boys, navy blue skirt for girls or black trousers. Black shoes, girls can't have hairbands that do not match school colours, no trainers or jewellery apart from a necklace with a religious symbol which has to be hidden and a watch.

Most of the teachers are either retarded, cannot teach, hard to respect, illogical, rude or condescending (all characteristics I can't stand so guess who gets in trouble quite a lot?).

Teachers worry too much on unecessary things, just 2 days ago they made rule about the bras the girls in our school can wear and they worry about the length of our ties etc...

They buy unecessary stuff like giant I mean BIG flat screen high definition tvs for the lunch rooms where they show the news and other small flat screen tvs hanged in the school showing random stuff. However the art department can't afford new exercise books and let the current Year 9s use our exercise books Really old sports equipment, slow internet and computers and overly priced school lunches (80p for a slice of pizza when I can buy a 7" pizza for £1).

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Cub-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote