View Single Post
Old 2011-11-18, 23:47   Link #94
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I have to admit I really quite liked this ep despite how it made me faceplam at certain parts concerning the cell phones.

I also have to admit I still really like when Sena goes running off crying and shouting, it's too cute!
So in a way I have to say I still like seeing Yozora trolling Sena but only in the sense of giving me some adorable Sena.

LOL & <3 @ Sena gaming with a blank screen, that was great!

Love Sena's casual ware, but then I think thats down to the whole, "we see em in uniforms all the time so when it's something different it will seem awesome!" type of thing.
Much like when you get different hair styles.

Now question(or more just curosity thats been on my mind for awhile) but do the Japanese really still use flip phones these days?
Most users here now use touch screen, I would have thought that would be the same for Japan as well, consider getting a touch screen phone is now relatively cheap(not aiming this at the group here but more in general)
When will we start seeing touch screen phones being the norm in anime?
Guess it will still be some time before we do, think theres a touch screen phone in Ben-to.
Also is only the Japanese that use infrared thingy, cause I've never once used it and nor do I know of anyone that has lol.
I'm totally not sure if it's a "behind the times" or "ahead of the times" thing!