View Single Post
Old 2007-08-23, 17:56   Link #87
Jaden

Hey, just my 3 cents on this expansion and some other concerns...

As for Illidan being there for "players to stupidly slaughter" why don't you go kill him and then come here to boast? Same with his lieutenants. And there isn't anything wrong with making them raid bosses anyway. I thought after Frozen Throne it was where their stories ended. They were defeated and with nowhere to go to, impending execution from their demon master. They are still around in TBC because Kil'Jaeden thought to pit them against the Naaru. Perfect raid bosses. They'll think of something to make raiding Arthas acceptable, will just have to wait and see.

Before the expansion I hear Blizzard will add the Sunwell as a raid instance (25 man, harder than Black Temple). That probably means the expansion isn't coming out for a while. They also plan on reviving Naxxramas in norhtrend to give people another go at it, there wasn't much time to raid it before TBC. This means they might do the same with other places too, to make raid content more available.

When I first heard of playable Death Knight I figured it'd be something like playing as orcs/monsters in LotRO. But they'll be just a normal class, only with the unlocking quest. I can't get the ridiculous image out of my mind where paladins and death knights fight alongside. But, it seems the meaning of "Death Knight" will change again. At first they were shadow council warlocks that had taken over the bodies of human knights, next they were the Lich King's champions, now they'll just be doods and chicks that use runeblades and necromancy. Not really worse than warlocks, so I guess I'll get used to it.