View Single Post
Old 2008-03-11, 08:34   Link #113
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I take my hat of to you Yuuji truly a great job. Not only did managed to stay alive without whining, but to notice his surroundings so much as to come up with this plan, execute it and win against such an overwhelming opponent is worth a pat on the bat. I must also say damn to Carmel as well to hold her own for that long and leave her trump card to the end was fucking smooth.

Another scene i enjoyed although it was minor was when Sabrac knew who Shana was from her flame and said "This must be The flame haired red hot eyed hunter" and Shana said "add Shana to the end" i thought that was pretty cute and Alastor not objecting to Shana telling her feelings to Yuji was a change. But to be able to impress Alastor Yuji has come a long way. I think at this point Yuji has finally found what he is fighting for and thats what i have been waiting for.

I see the Kazumi hate continues sigh oh well. I didnt have a problem with her this time around she was actually helping she found something she could do and she helped treat Shana's wounds. I really dont think she deserves the EXTREME hate thats been sprouting out. She can be annoying but wishing for her death is a little over the top.