View Single Post
Old 2008-10-20, 21:48   Link #1079
~ Motoko Chan ~
The Ecchi Princess

Send a message via Yahoo to ~ Motoko Chan ~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magin View Post
Why am I scared? because this doesn't seem to be a series that would appeal to females unless they were crazed/twisted is some way (plus I have a general rule about female otaku that will scare most men)

And once more, Mizore's pretty good... her fans... *coughs*
You're kinda stating the obvious (about this series appealing way more to men), and I said as much in my first post in the thread, but that doesn't mean there aren't girls who can and DO like it. I hope you're not going to be one of those forum members who automatically makes assumptions about certain fans, because every individual is different and considering I'm new here, too, I don't want to feel like I have to explain my enjoyment/interest for something that others like, just "because I'm a girl." That's not being fair, logical, or understanding.

Also, SOME of Mizore's fans can be crazy, but that's true of just about ANY Anime character. You'll find sensible ones and not so sensible, no matter where you look.

Not saying this to get into a quarrel with you. Just that I'm as much a fan of this series as you or anyone else, and expect to be treated the same.

Btw, I'm a Moka fan also and would love to help you promote her