Thread: Dragon Age II
View Single Post
Old 2011-01-30, 12:40   Link #407
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who View Post
Well, that's why I said a DW-Rogue or Warrior.
Oh, and I think the reason why I said what I said was because I forgot that my version of the game is modded to up the difficulty of Nightmare, where enemies have several times the health, armor and damage. So all the paralysis procs are more valuable than slow in that scenario. For me, at least. And because I have a thing against using mages.
I played the hardest difficulty with a 2H warrior lol. I went for Starfang early (rushing to Denerim and scrolling back and forth on maps to trigger the Meteorite event) to make things easier.

I always carry a bow along to hit mages with so as to interrupt their spellcasting. Other than the paralysis ward, none of their spells do any real damage to my character.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote