View Single Post
Old 2011-05-08, 15:54   Link #40
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
I loved how Ohana kept going back to the slit of the dress. Really, this isn't to surprising, considering how easily she handled Jiromaru's perverted book. Personally, it’s even a little refreshing, considering so many younger female anime characters either ignore or outright reject their sexuality (both of which are fairly unhealthy).
I love it as well. I'm not certain she's fully aware of her sex appeal, however. She's not totally oblivious to it, but she still seems a bit clueless about those kind of things, unlike what some people are claiming, huh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipodi View Post
Oahana needs to pick up a copy of Drucker's Management to turn the baseball team... err, I mean the inn around.
Brilliant idea. This could actually produce tremendous results. A manager with an extremely positive attitude like Ohana would surely help improve the staff's morale, for one. After this episode, I'm not sure she'd be able to come up with good marketing ideas though
Still, it'd be interesting to see what she could come up with. She might draw inspiration from Jiromaru's book and turn the inn into a soapland