View Single Post
Old 2012-11-30, 01:03   Link #2570
CJ_Walker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kj1980 View Post
[b]
Oh and just for fun, what do Japanese teenagers think of America and the English language?
No one cares, like the majority of the kids in your country doesn't care about things happening outside of their own social life. Do you really think Japanese high school kids caring about some Texan dullard (read: Pres. Bush) ? Do you really think American high school kids caring about some Japanese dude with funky hairdo (read: PM Koizumi)? Same thing.
Incorrect. A lot of Japanese Teenagers like America, like the pop stuff you see on tv, american popular culture etc. so much so that it`s suprising. Of coruse no teenager realy cares abotu POLITICS (which wasn`t what the op asked anyway)

They think the English language is "Cool" but rediculously hard. . . and only really smart people learn/know it (this is true from any age until like...45 haha)

all the other questions, I never really cared to ask, although the kimono/yukata thing, a lot of people wear them on Sunday and go to tea ceremonies either by themselves or with their (small) children I have never met anyone else that was intrested in tea ceremonies. . .or they`ve never talked to me about it because I probably wouldnt be interested in it (which I`m not)

cats? lots of people like cats lol
CJ_Walker is offline   Reply With Quote