View Single Post
Old 2007-10-09, 06:52   Link #237
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Man this episode hit me on so many levels. But even though we had to watch our lil un's get killed it showed promise for the future. Rika and now the rest of the group have even more information than they did before and Rika was determine to remember in the next world. What I loved was watching everyone standing their ground together. Rena was fucking cool she actually pissed off Takano and that laugh made me think about the old Rena.

Takano is just screwed up and im sure its due to her past anyone who claims to be god needs so special attention. It took me a while to figure out why everyone was their at the end with Rika and why they could see Hanyu but i got it after a bit. My hope is that everyone can see Hanyu in the next arc and Rika does remember that Takano is their true enemy.

Oh and K1 was seriously GAR till the very end even after getting shot, A cast as likable as this one i see why Higurashi does very well. I honestly thought my last bit of hope was going to be stomped out this time but there is still some hope left as we move into the finale arc. I dont think i can take watching my pretty Mion get killed again well that goes for everyone.

Of course I gave it a 10