View Single Post
Old 2011-06-30, 20:15   Link #4
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

Strange we didn't get a thread till now, but then again this is Aquarion after all, so I don't think there is that much interest around here.

My experience with the first Aquarion wasn't a memorable one to be perfectly honest. I can't say it left much of an impression on me, but it was okay for the most part I guess ... I mean I'll most likely watch this since the designs seem interesting, the location choice is pretty cool (as cool as a Pokemon movie modeling it's location on Venice, but still cool) and there is Yoko Kanno and 8-Bit and stuff.

On the other hand, lots of stuff to be weary off for myself. Aquarion like I said wasn't the biggest fan of, Okada is ... Okada so this might end up ... not being that ''clever'' to say the least. And Kawamori is ... Kawamori.

So on cautious mode for now.

Quote:
Something to chew on while suffering Macross withdrawl from re-watches and waiting for 2nd movie's BR release?
Yeah it might work for that, though we can always just go through the Macross catalog and then spend hours just listing to Yoko Kanno's score!

Oh, wait, I already done that ... Aquarion EVOL it is then ...

Last edited by Arabesque; 2011-07-15 at 06:33. Reason: spelling -_-
Arabesque is offline   Reply With Quote