View Single Post
Old 2012-01-30, 12:23   Link #11703
Krytonis
Koomi-kun~
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayshi_oni View Post
hello good people of of ani-suki forum.
i am hayashi oni, baboon general of yokohama.
i like to watch anime. majority are all ecchi. but H is better.
Kong Shi Fa Kai for this day:
please take care of me; so Here I go!
\(^o^)/
Quote:
Originally Posted by jake friesen View Post
hello everyone
Quote:
Originally Posted by deathan1me View Post
hi everyone.I'm new here but I like read post here since my forgotten user member
Quote:
Originally Posted by siGil View Post
hello all... greetings from the middle of a desert ;]

i've enjoyed good mangas since highschool... still read something once in a while but becoming perhaps too old and busy to dedicate much time for it =P

favourite series? blame, berserk, dance in the vampires bund, hellsing...

looking to make many new friends, gimme a buzz and a chat!

ciao
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMB View Post
Hello, everyone. I'm another new member, but I've been around the forums for a while. Just decided to make an account now. Big fan of mostly shounen manga/anime, and I love to have a good discussion about some of my favorites. I look forward to having some here Good day/night to all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LumberjackMike View Post
hello all, im mike. i like alot of different anime and manga, my favorite being bakemonogatari. i usually have lots of free time so chances are you will see me around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyan blade View Post
Hello everybody and everyone else that is new. I haven't been a member of an anime forum since Anime Zen became unpopular. Have had a passion for anime since I even knew about that style of animation. Been on anime forums since I was 12 and now I'm 21. Will have a life long passion for it and I'm ready to get back into the community!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frijolitos View Post
Anime is one of my favorite pastimes! This site looks great as do some of the other sites I visit...I plan to add my thoughts as I can, of course...when not cooking my frijolitos.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallas500 View Post
hello people
Quote:
Originally Posted by xMythycle View Post
hello, I´m xMythycle (this is, for some weird reason, not my real name), I pretty much joined this forum cuz I like anime (I don't even know why I'm telling this). On top of that I like gaming, talking random people and I'm getting started in digital painting. I hope to meet lots of nice people cuz I have way too much time on my hands and pleased to meet all of you guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger View Post
Hello there everyone.
I just signed up to this community, hope i can make some new friends.
I love anime and mangas.
My friends call me Roger.

So basically im a noob and i need to raise my status.

I love games, anime, mangas, and everything that has to do with them...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagi View Post
Hello everyone, been lurking here for a while finally decided to join.
Quote:
Originally Posted by olifee View Post
Hi to all out there .

After reading around for some time, I finally registered, and after reading some time more, my first post finally arrives here .

My favourite animes are Clannad and Steins;Gate, and I am also very much interested in new video encoders and technology (main threads I were reading here up to now) .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martoni View Post
Hi to all !
I am Martoni ! And you ?
What a long post! Welcome to AnimeSuki Forums! Read the Forums Rules first please! It is found here! If you need any help, ask the staff! Nice to meet you!

- Koominator!