View Single Post
Old 2009-03-08, 19:55   Link #65
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Ah, so this is where all the generic LN talks go. I am pleased to find this :P

... Maybe I should stop lurking in the Toradora, Regios and Index forums too much.

I first learned about light novels since the Haruhi Suzumiya series which basically made me acknowledge of such existence in my mind.

Then, I don't know why, but my interest in them is further awakened by the advent of Toradora!.

Right now in my heads there are three titles that linger inside my head, and has been of much interest for me lately although I only have a very bare idea of what they are all about based on summaries I can understand. These titles were found while on my visits to my local Kinokuniya store at the Japanese section.

Although I mentioned two out of the three below in Baka-Tsuki, I guess very few noticed that they were even there ^^;;

- ミスマルカ興国物語 (MISUMARUKA Monogatari)
A story about some sort of a war going on between a few fantasy-world countries (I can't remember how many), and the main character has just inherited the throne to his country - and, he has his sole loyal knightress with him. I can't make much about what the novels are about from the synopsis, but reviews proved positive so far.

- ミスティック・ミュージアム (Mystic Museum)
Summary: Dudley Linus(?) visited the British Museum to write some reports (an assignment for his studies maybe), while all of a sudden he met a mysterious girl which he gave her a name, Alda(?). The weird life story of Dudley and Alda begins after that...

Simply put, I'm in for this novel series because of the main heroine. If any of you can get what I mean then... yeah. Oh, by the way, I just got updated from an information from the author's blog: this series's third book will be out somewhere around the 1st of April - hey wait, April Fool's Day? And it's the final book too! Aww. Just when I thought I could wish for more than just 3 books ;3; oh well, I'll just look forward to its release.

- みずたまぱにっく。 This is MIZUTAMASHIRO!! (Mizutama Panic. This is MIZUTAMASHIRO!!)
Found this novel recently this week, and the title somewhat sparks and interest. This has been reviewed before on LightNovel.org.
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote