View Single Post
Old 2012-04-27, 04:05   Link #6990
Seihai
スマイリウム

Right now I really don't see how he could end up with any of the girls for real where he also honestly feels for them. Well, Ayumi might seem kinda close at the moment but that's all. If Keima were to end up with someone then I expect the coupling to happen in a spectacular way or it might just feel too forced to me. Again, Ayumi looks spectacularly fine in that dress but all I can see is the goal to draw out the goddess. Btw. I'm not a fan of harem endings either but depending on how Wakaki will end this I could actually be fine with it.

edit: Elsie can be considered a first girl by your logic, too, Niker117. And remember that Keima once said that out of the girls he encountered so far, Elsie's the most comfortable one to handle because she doesn't need to be conquered and he can play all the games he wants to. Though that was probably said for the sake of his gaming. He called her before, too, worrying that she might have been caught by Vintage. Though that was probably said for the sake of the situation. Plus he ate her cake, though that was probably without any deep meaning. Well, damn. All I really wanted to say is Elsie is awesome and helpful besides being somewhat useless. I'll feel like a winner if those two end up together, I'll still feel like a winner if they don't.

Last edited by Seihai; 2012-04-27 at 04:19.
Seihai is offline   Reply With Quote