View Single Post
Old 2008-10-30, 17:04   Link #111
harijaja

I just read a few pages because i'm lazy now and i'm ot going to read everything. But many people believe haki is rare and just some people have it. That's why i agree with C.A. Haki it self is not rare. Indeed i strongly believe everybody have it. And not talking about the part of haki as the energy and spirit everybody have, but also as the power. Everybody have it but it's dormant in almost everybody except for those few who have either 'learn it' or like Luffy have been able to wake it by something strong happening (like and emotion or desire). I don't believe in the bible and such, but in some part (i don't remember if it was when he was walking on the water or healing people) He said to one of his disciples that EVERYBODY was capable of it and much more. Look how a man believed by many to be a god actually said that anybody was capable of doing what he did. And many people still don't believe that can do anything. And i'm not talking about the powers here but they believe they can't even change minimal things in their lives!!

Now after reading ch. 519 again i saw that one of the amazon said. 'Only one in a million is 'capable of USING it'. Even when she also said "The Haki of the chosen ones" she doesn't say ' only one in a million have it' or something like that. So…that's why I believe everybody have it and i would go as far as saying everybody can be capable of using the Haoushoku. But not everybody can. sounds contradictory?? Take it this way. Everybody can get in shape and strong (unless you have some physical problem), but not everybody is, even when many want. Ask your self; why?? It's simple. I believe something like that happens with haki and specially the haoushoku.
harijaja is offline   Reply With Quote