View Single Post
Old 2013-05-29, 12:15   Link #4261
Spamamdorf

Now I'm the one who's not sure if we watched the same show/played the same game or not. Do you even read 4chan threads? There are always trolls yeah but then there's also lots of actual discussion in those threads, with some people who actually know what they're talking about. (hint: the ones who just say "Sakura a slut/shit" aren't the ones who know what they're talking about)

As for Yandere Sakura I'd have to go back again to make 100% sure on the wishing that Rin weren't there to take up Shirou and his time. But her method of "keeping him safe" at least, was by killing pretty much everyone around him, which is generally seen as Yandere by most.

The "gratuitously beating up Rider" by the way, is what is known as a Tsukiyomi (or however you spell it) and literally any character can lend itself to this part of a joke and it's not something that anyone usually takes as part of the character's character unless they repeat it really often against one person (see: Tsunderes)

Your last point cherry, I've already pointed out one instance of in the game, as much as it may have been deserved or there being nothing wrong with feeling sorry for yourself in that situation it's still something she does. That and the same scene can be seen as an extension of her feeling like she deserves the punishment she gets, just switch the "because I'm beatiful" for whatever her actual reason was, I forget what it was.

Not sure why you're calling me silly for saying she got an entire episode to herself, because she definetly did. I never said she got a lot of screentime, heck I said she was the closest of any of the heroines to the role of side character.
Spamamdorf is offline   Reply With Quote