View Single Post
Old 2012-08-01, 18:20   Link #220
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
No I agree that dense is dense, but yet the execution of Quenser does not frustrate me one bit- you can say that it's a matter of taste but in that case he is still doing something different.

Thinking about it... the last time I asked the question "who is in the harem?" Was in Horizon Other than that I wasn't concerned about the subject matter anymore
I never asked this question and I wonder why..... for me harem girls are harem girls and just for show... oh wait I think I remember it in ichigo 100% because I read it after watching the anime thus I'm way behind in the manga but other than that I didn't care for harem girls. Though I ask if "she likes the MC" and for me liking the MC doesn't equate as harem girl because as long as the girl stay passive in relationship and doesn't start being active in her approach of romance. I don't call it a member of harem girls though officially for fan's joke they are still harem girls.

Quenser is indeed doing things differently when it comes to being an MC and heck he fondles breast like it was a norm and not a perverted way the other MC shows. He also blows object like a boss thus its hard for me to choose which is better Touma or Quenser. Touma has preachy tendency but those preach is a preach of a priest that sometimes or more often times nice reading but sometimes annoying if to lengthy. But for Quenser....... taking down object with a smirk and pose like a boss is just scream GAR or I'm the MAN! it feels like challenging you "can you even do that?" that feeling that I'm the best their is

I only felt that type in few MC and Quenser is one of the outstanding among them. Specially if your opponent is a big chunk of metal which can withstood a blast from a nuke.