View Single Post
Old 2008-07-29, 18:36   Link #1018
demon_god04
~Hi -mi- tsu des~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
No. They're only false according to your own view of the show and I wish people would stop trying to force their own opinions on others. When I first dared to post what I thought of the island scene people automatically went "oh dear no, this is not how you're supposed to understand it at all!". Everything I bring up gets the "ah no, you're seeing it wrong" treatment. This is not discussion. Last I checked I was allowed an opinion.
Like the supposed tsundere moment of Kallen's that was debunked? Or that a surprised blushing moment when Suzaku made a passing comment how she was more charming with her more energetic personal as opposed to at school? And she said she hated him vehemently this episode so really what else is there to say?

As I said pages ago, I couldn't really care less if you think that Kallen and Suzaku is still up in the air in your opinion. I was contesting your points that there were development to justify them as a viable pairing when the show has clearly taken the direction of developing Kallen with Lelouch.