View Single Post
Old 2008-12-04, 22:18   Link #48
KeitaroNagato
Taiga Yea!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Taiga isn't sure why ... we can speculate that "her Ryuuji" is more important to her than even she realizes at the moment -- and he's being drawn away from two directions.
You mean, now that Ryuuji has a change with Minorin, that Taiga feels threaten...

typhonsentra
Quote:
Looking at the final conversation in this episode, it kinda feels like JC Staff is moving towards pushing Ryuuji into "Dumb male lead" territory where the character loses all ability to detect subtle or even overt flirting from the female cast. It's a little much to accept that he didn't have a clue what Ami was really trying to say.
I was kinda disappointed with Ryuuji here, he seems like truly a lost dog. I could even understand what Ami was saying indirectly to him, it was so obvious, Ryuuji is so..... agh!!!! I hate his character portrait in here, so useless. The previous episodes he was superb, a total gem, what happen.... agh!!!! Even Yuusaku was better this time around, in a serious tone.

roan

Quote:
This would be a good time for someone to dish out a translation of that scene to see what was going on internally....

But I think that face of Taiga's at the end of the episode already said more than enough.
I could see she is upset, is it because of Ryuuji, I have to watch the episode again. Still Ryuuji's character was week this time around, surprising Ami and Taiga had better character development, which I was amazed. Not sure what JC Staff is pushing forward about Ryuuji, in the novels hes was more efficient and outstanding person, here he totally look lost....

Last edited by KeitaroNagato; 2008-12-04 at 22:36.