View Single Post
Old 2008-04-27, 10:57   Link #259
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaerstan01 View Post
not really, there were instances that kaname would get a "taste" of yuuki's blood like from that scene at the... party i guess...(a blurry recollection of what had happened lol)but then zero ended up pointing a gun at his head(badass huh... i know).

also, for zero's part, a guy turning into a level E "sucker"(lowest of the low), having a "tasty" girl beside you day after day (like a couple dating would be a fair analogy) could be really tempting for a guy that was slowly turning into a Level E SUCKER to have a high resistance(even though he cared for the girl) to blood in contrast to kaname, a "high-breed" of a vampire (an ancestor desu~) that have more self control and had already constructed such a "wonderful plan" for all of them is like comparing a "normal" person and a "kleptomaniac" inside a room full of jewelry w/o any clerks attending to them.

even the other guys(and gals) of the night class haven't done anything to the day class that would involve drinking a "tomato juice" from those "packs". what more if it was our all-mighty kaname-sama

and what kind of a high class vampire drinks/sucks(yup! the generice sucking of anothers blood because of "thirst") the blood of another hi class vampire right?? (providing that kaname knew all along that yuuki the cutey is the true heiress of that vampire yakuza clan)

We'll the point is. Zero never knew Yuuki is a vampire until the revelation. Until then. All he does(or what he knows he does) is just suck the most important human being to her. Zero just have it good. And now what? he's all emo cause Yuuki is a vampire.? He should be more faithful to her or else i'll completely hate his character. So what if he's family has been killed by vampires. It's not like he's been loved by them anyway. And now he comes to love a person who he never knew was a vampire. Shame it is. But if he truly hates vampires. Then I see him pointing his own gun right on his mouth a long long time ago. Then now he hates Kaname. It's no like he did anything to him before Rido showed signs of him reviving. I just don't get Zero at all.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote