View Single Post
Old 2009-02-28, 11:09   Link #195
Fran~
floating away...

Quote:
Originally Posted by willyvereb View Post
ok...but somewhat i feel like Minorin needs Ryuji more...
Minori thinks different... i expect that at the end of the anime everybody could see what (and why) are Minori's goals. It's quite obvious, but Minori has her own needs and Ryuuji doesnt fit in it.

Start thinking in:
Minori as a sport genius, Minori attitude, Minori as a workaholic, Minori's background, Minori and Ryuuji's talk after Taiga throwed her bag at Ryuuji (Minori's brother, what he do, Minori's childhood)...

In fact there is a big explanation to why Minori said Ryuuji at Ami's Villa the thing about ghosts... and why she doesn't want (even need) a boyfriend. In short, that explanation is pretty close to why Sumire rejects Kitamura.

Quote:
Perhaps it's a weak argument in terms of romance, but remember Ryuji loved her without even knowing her throughly and interacting with at all...so i feel like they're kinda equal in other grounds.
Bercause it's sounds like me:"Let's give everything to the midget...". Somehow it seemes for me that oout of the 3 Taiga is the worst choice.
I believe that love isnt about choices but about respect and sincerity. Ryuuji little by little gained respect and sincerity with Taiga, their interaction in a daily basis build a relationship ubersolid.

They started to love being together, being together they reached respect from others, they gained friends, memories... this was a love that grew without warning...

I think that is purest love relationship ever...