View Single Post
Old 2010-05-03, 04:32   Link #267
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
I think you're the one who is taking this too personally, risingstar.

Skyfall's arguments are fair and valid. No need to resort to ad hominem
Why should I not? This is not like A Great Debate or something

Also, it's not like i have information and can attack his private life, family or individual characteristic. I don't even know if he likes Angel Beats or favour any certain character. The only thing i have of Skyfall is his above post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyfall
I described Yuri's actions exactly the way i see them presented in the show. You chose to accept her words at face value and as the correct course of action; i chose to doubt them ever since day one because they didn't convince me. You haven't exactly refuted any of my points either, so i would suggest trying that before attacking my position. Never did i label her as an aggressive idiot, just a misguided person who is willingly and too eagerly embracing that state because it corresponds with her wishes on lashing out against god. I don't hate her or any of the SSS, nor do i like them or have much of sympathy for them either, though i do believe a wake-up call is what Yuri needs to have a second look at her position, which the show is about to deliver from the looks of it.
I plan to put up some argument at first. But It's hard to do that when you assume a lots in your post. Instead, how about i take out some points and if you disagree we can discuss over it? For example....
- 1st paragraph: She didn't call "the people there who don't agree with her position" NPC. She called them NPC due to their behaviors
- 2nd paragraph: She was not the one to establish SSS, or even started rallying people to fight for her cause
- 3rd paragraph: she didn't target Tenshi or even think her as a number 1 enemy simply because she's the God's avatar

Last edited by risingstar3110; 2010-05-03 at 04:42.