Thread: Crunchyroll Ixion Saga : Dimension Transfer
View Single Post
Old 2012-12-24, 09:06   Link #452
orpheus2
Pleased to Meet You

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC-Phoenix View Post
This pretty much boils down to a simple rule:

If you want to fool your enemies, you have to fool your allies first.

Both of them thought Kon and the Princess were dead.
The Hero party has now split into two teams of two people with the Kon and the Princess going on alone.

This is btw actually exactly what Sainglain hinted at the very beginning: The smaller the group the smaller less likely they are going to get captured.
Also don't forget what Kon said, shortly before he let ED fall down the dungeon:
He doesn't engage in battles he has no chance of winning. - Him and the Princess alone against the entire Antagonist party are not really what I consider 'chance of winning'.
The other thing that should actually strike people odd is how there were bodies to be buried, while the Dinosaur got just vaporized.
So the funeral could be both meant by Mariandale and Sainglain as what it was (a funeral), or a more symbolic act since their journey together has come to an end.

Oh and Did I note that they brought a great focus on the huge mirror when the episode started? Yet it was never used in one of Kon's traps.
And we all know that mirrors can make pretty good traps.
I agree with this. After all, Kon is pragmatic in combat. Just look at his battles with ED.