Thread: Licensed Vivid Red Operation
View Single Post
Old 2013-03-23, 23:27   Link #1666
Shimapan
Try me! <3

So just as I predicted, it was the crow (and not some accident) that has destroyed Rei's world (and also "a multitude of other worlds"). The crow also admitted that it never had the intention to restore Rei's world, with the lame excuse of "they wouldn't have wanted their world restored".

So what the crow did was: destroy Rei's world, but spare Rei because she has special powers. Tell her some bogus story about how it was the Incarnation Engine of that world (and not the crow) who destroyed it. Tell Rei that she has to destroy the Incarnation Engine of another world in order to prevent the world's destruction - whereas in truth the destruction of the Incarnation Engine will cause the destruction of the world.

I wonder how often the crow already did that foul play in other worlds before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Wanderer View Post
So you, without orders, have chosen to decide that a world that has, by the rules set down by them, passed the test, is to be destroyed anyway just because no one else has ever passed the test before? I think you're going to find yourself out of a job soon, flying rat.
I seriously doubt that no world has passed the test before. There was probably a good number of worlds that *did* pass it, but as the crow won't accept any passing, it simply goes berserk and tries to destroy the world anyway. Then one of two things happens: either the crow succeeds in destroying the world, or it gets its ass kicked because the people there have an "Isshiki" of their own, and quickly escapes to the next world because they can do worse.
Someone has to tell those "supreme beings" how poorly the crow handles the testing, then it will be crow barbeque time!