View Single Post
Old 2007-03-25, 04:02   Link #70
DangerMouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
I think I get what you're not liking about Claymore now, even though I think that Claymore does pick up it's pace more than what you previewed.

You're probably not enjoying the character interaction dynamics of Claymore. I'll be honest here, that is one part of Claymore I didn't think was very good as well. It improves later on, but I suppose the fact that most of the characters are 'monster-destroying half-monster females" does hinder that. It does limit the richness of the cast, for the sake of realism within the Claymore context.
Nice, sounds pretty unique. Does that mean we'll actually get a rare case of getting to watch a strong moody character without a common romance-building arc masquerading as character development breaking up the plot and "real" character development, atleast for a while?

One thing I'm curious on, does most of the character development come from "real time" or "flash backs"? It's fine either way but it'd be cool if the character backgrounds add richness to the characters but doesn't contain all of the meat other than what sets up Claire's story and what she's like ofcourse.

Last edited by DangerMouse; 2007-03-25 at 04:29.
DangerMouse is offline   Reply With Quote