View Single Post
Old 2007-07-24, 17:33   Link #56
FatPianoBoy
Dansa med oss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I think that was bought up before we really dont know to what extent Hanyuu can influnence well....anything. It is possible her existence is just that of a watcher of events Hinamizawa.
Indeed. She would have fixed everything by now if she could.
Quote:
I my self am curious about why only Rika can hear and see her
I'm not sure that's the case. The only time she really appears is at night to talk to Rika, and since Rika's the only one awake at the time, we can't say for certain if anyone else can perceive her presence.
Quote:
dont think Rika will be the one to break the cycle from what i have seen her fate/destiny or whatever you want to call it is signed and sealed there is no going aganist it.
The subjects of friendship and trust have been beaten to death in this story (not necessarily in a bad way), so I think that might have something to do with the ultimate solution. Remember that one variable that hasn't been explored yet is Rika and/or Hanyuu explaining to everyone what's happening.
Quote:
She said her self there is no way out of it and she will be doomed to die as long as the cosmic reset exists.
That was just Rika being depressed. Cheer up, Rika - you've still got one day left to live