View Single Post
Old 2007-02-09, 09:10   Link #1863
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomten51 View Post
thanx for reply and thanx for moving(not deleting) my thred mod .

Skane hehe yeah i know its realy weak and i have never actualy seen an episode its just that one clip i remember from a dennis movie hehe i am 18 tho and i think i saw that hmm..well i cant remember but some wher arund 95 to 98 wold be my guess

any suggestions of what it might be is very appriciated and i will check them out .

//edit

and yeah am not to sure if its an anime or american but i think it had a japanese tuch since iv never realy liked the american action catoons (batman superman and that)

and i cant remember any phrase keyword but i do remember that in beginning of this litle trailer ther was some fast vehicles(maybe some form of motorbikes) and in an outdoor enviorment a ther was like a cliff(in the ground), now that i think aboute it they might have flown out from the cliff..

i realize its a shot in the dark any one whoes even seen this series will know what am talking abute but am just hopping cus iv wanted to see this a longe time
Aw shucks, the 90's? That would rule out the anime I had in mind then...

I was thinking that it might be Sven from the Black Cat anime. There was an episode in which they battled in the canyons as well, and Sven has pretty nifty weapons( usually concealed in his briefcase).

Drawing a blank then. Hopefully the others will be able to help you.

Cheers.