View Single Post
Old 2007-02-11, 07:13   Link #1870
IceTea

old animes

well guys, here is some more to identify:

I was about 6yrs old (about 16yrs ago) when whatching this animes, can't remember to much but it goes like this:

1. The main character was a bald monk kid. He was very smart and clever, he could solve alot of riddles and problems. Every episode was about a new riddle that he solved them in a smart way. When he was about to start his "thinking process" he alwas soused his fingertips in his mouth and made circle-shapes on this bald head and then start thinking while a "mook drum" mad a hit sound.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2. This one was abut a family that gets stranded on an island after a stormy night that crashes their ship. The father of the family was a doctor I think and they made and invented cool stuff to be able to survive on that island.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3. This one was about some travelers (one boy, a girl, huge strong man, an old "important" man and a goofy dog). They always traveled around and every time something happened. They got into fights, the kid had a "stone thrower" if I remeber right, and the huge man had a white towel that he tide around his shoulders whenever he was about to get info a fight, he became very strong with that towel around his shoulder and neck, hehe. And everytime near end of the episode the kid draw out a special sign (red stamp with a yellow logo) that he showed to the enemies and related it to the old man, like he was a very important imperial man or something, and everybody kneeled down and bowed when they saw that sign and beged for forgiveness.

they are all very old animes. very good memories hehe
hope someone can figure them out.
IceTea is offline   Reply With Quote