View Single Post
Old 2009-05-06, 22:33   Link #223
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
While some tenryuubito might be powerful, there's no way they'll be willing to be trained by anyone outside of their own race, not even if they are Admiral. Hell, as far as they are concern, they are the WG itself, and Marines are only their bodyguards and servents. They are what Oda have made them, THE WORLD NOBLES, why would they want to be trained under a commoner even if he is a Admiral? Being strong won't be a reason, Merman are biologically stonger than human, yet to them merman are just slave just like other commoners.

Anyway, back to the episodes, even though I follows manga, I still can't wait for episode 400.

What a tale it will be, the story of the bond between Rayleigh and Roger, the answer of the one question almost all OP fans has been asking since beginning, and IMHO, by using a single chapter, Oda not only made Roger worthy of the title "Kaizoku-Oh" he also made Roger the baddest badass character in OP.
I don't have any facts to back this up but i was just putting it out there, just an idea to think about .
Kona is offline   Reply With Quote