View Single Post
Old 2011-01-31, 16:44   Link #40
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavorOfLife View Post
Yes the same way he responded to Mami's desire to live.
So he should have left her to die?

Quote:
Ever wonder why the furball is so anxious to get Madoka to become mahou shoujo? This implies urgency which implies something critical whether a time limit or what not.
Not really, because he doesn't seem anxious to me. He tells her outright that she has great potential, but that's it. When they finally decide they don't want to be MG's, he apologizes and leaves without a fuss. If Kyube really wanted Madoka, and if he were really scheming, and if the wishes were as powerful as being able to world reset and time travel... then Kyube could have said reviving Mami with a wish was possible, or at least hinted at it.

That would have made one HELL of an impression on Madoka. Even if she didn't decide to become an MG, it's great mental torture to subject someone to, knowing that in time, they'd probably come to you because they know about a specific wish you can grant. Instead, he apologizes for bringing them in.

Note that Kyube doesn't even appear when Madoka gets involved with the zombies. He could have popped in and said, "I can help get you out of this if you contract with me." Would have been perfect.

Quote:
No, i said Sayaka was STUPID for using her wish when it could be done WITHOUT wishes.
It was stupid to want Kamijou to play the violin again?
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote