View Single Post
Old 2007-09-30, 01:35   Link #408
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Coming tomorrow -- finally! And just in time for the anime...

Yume's plot summary! Yay! (What took me so frickin' long?! )

And here's a short preview (which everyone who's played the game should recognize instantly -- this had better be in the anime!)
Spoiler for D.C. II Yume Plot Summary - Preview Scene!:

Here's an update on other D.C. II merchandise:

D.C. II main manga: 12th chapter will appear in Comptiq next month. This is going to be a long-running manga, as they're not even half-way through the story. So far, it's...
Spoiler for manga & game spoilers:
D.C. II Nanaka if story manga: 9th chapter appeared in this month's issue of Dengeki G's (though I've only read up to chapter 8). This manga is moving more quickly than the main manga, and despite starting on a different path, has been incorporating a number of elements from the game. At the moment...
Spoiler for manga & game spoilers:
It's sort of neat having two different manga based on the same property, as they each have their strengths and weaknesses. Overall, I have to say that I find the if manga a bit more fun (fits the character too), but the main manga is growing on me and provides a pretty balanced look at all the characters.

For people who followed the D.C. to EF series of videos at all, they're now going to have a D.C. to EF radio show, featuring the VAs for Otome, Yume, and Koko (Locomoco, Farte, and Arcie in Eternal Fantasy, respectively).

On the "ecchi" front, Circus is doing something kind of unique by offering character pillow cover/drama CD combos for both Kotori and Otome. They're about $105 each, though, so a bit more than I imagine most are willing to pay.

That's it for now -- look forward to part 1 of the Yume summary tomorrow. (By the way, my new goal is to have the Otome summary done within the next month or two, before they get to the ending portion of the anime.)
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote