View Single Post
Old 2012-08-29, 19:10   Link #199
stoic

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoic View Post
you guys are thinking too hard. there is certainly a reason why Kishi most gradually brings an unknown character, whom Kishi is well aware resembles Kakashi's best friend. There is no need to discuss Rin, she isn't in akatsuki.

Yondaime is dead.... there is no point in talking about him now either with regard to him being the leader of the akatsuki. The Uchiha Madara background however, im sure that has relevence in terms of Itachi's purpose in Akatsuki.

It would be interesting for Tobi to be Obito because that would create a whole new arc to why he is back and what does he want. Im sure he would have to settle something with kakashi and that would be interesting to see.

If the Uchiha Madara thing is true, Then obito coming back would be perfect. Im sure Sasuke could achieve MS ... Obito most probably has it, and of course, Itachi.

The plot thickens..

(Does anybody have alink to a picture with YONDAIME'S TEAM when he was a kid? jiraiya taught him.. but i heard a few people say that they saw yondaime and his team mates.. i remember seeing them too buh if anybody could post a link, it would be appreciated.)
http://forums.animesuki.com/showthre...t=34918&page=6

Haha, guess I was right after all! And I got banned for this post and some following posts!
stoic is offline   Reply With Quote