View Single Post
Old 2009-04-28, 08:14   Link #1078
Iromaru

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshouryuu View Post
So you want the new guy to die/horribly injuried and the damsel in distress to pick up his gunblade and start owning everything in sight?
This gets my vote :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
.... I can't help but be amazed at how fast people are jumping to conclusions. Seriously, all this page does is introduce a male character. How does that suddenly turn Nanoha into a shonen harem? We don't even know what this guy's connections with the Aces is, or will be, at all. Much less if he's going to be the lead of the story (which I highly doubt).
Well if he really becomes the main protagonist (or at least one of the 2-3 most important characters) many people will call this manga harem since he'll be surrounded by many awesome girls. But yeah it's far to early to be panicking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
Seriously what Tsuzuki was trying with StrikerS was having Nanoha passing the torch to a new generation.
No sane person would ever argue about that, it was obvious from the 1th episode of StrikerS. The thing is, it's hard to pass the torch if the new generation isn't even half as talented and awesome as the old generation. Seriously 9y old Nanoha or Fate would slaughter all 4 forwards without any effort, and I won't even start comparing them personality wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Why not the opposite? The girl he tried to protect dies. Recipe for drama right there.
This was already done thousands of times in uncountable movies, series, books, etc. I'm all in for the reverse version, but it's pretty obvious it won't happen