Thread: Licensed Hyakka Ryouran SAMURAI GIRLS
View Single Post
Old 2010-08-31, 06:38   Link #104
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
Here are some photos of the seiyuus from what appears to be a recent TV broadcast. (l-r) Kobayashi Yuu (??), Kotobuki Minako, Kugimiya Rie, Yuuki Aoi, Namikawa Daisuke. (click to enlarge)

They appear to be in a set designed like a traditional Japanese room, watching the first episode. In the left-hand images, judging from the on-screen titles, Namikawa apparently says it would be nice if there wasn't all that ink over the pictures....

In the right-hand images Namikawa appears to ask what a general demands in a woman. Yuuki Aoi suggests nice skin. He says, no there's something else. She suggests nice breasts. He says yes, that's very important, but there's something else: intelligence. And she looks at him as if to say: "Yeah, sure."
Hahaha, Ao-chan is so awesome! I'd really like to see the actual show. Her face in the last pic is priceless

'K, I wasn't initially planning on watching this but I think I'll watch it for her. Besides, the rest of the voice cast is also excellent and the chara design is lovely. I'm not expecting much story-wise though...