View Single Post
Old 2007-02-18, 09:02   Link #69
shankss
CP10

Blackbeard : It will be Luffy.Going to be the fiercist battle ever in one piece i guess.Blackbeard is pretty invincible.I wonder whats gonna happen when he grab luffys stretched punch, losing stretching may cause luffy's bones to be broken,or worse..his arm may rip off instantly.

Van Auge: Surely Usopp.slingshot vs sniper rifle? usopp's range is short as hell against Auge's range of vision...

Lafitte: Now this one hell of a interesting guy..Not even Mihawk-Kuma-Donflamingo realized that he infiltrated marine base.He was a sadist/Psycho from old marine days.Sanji-Zoro-Robin-Nami? or maybe Brooke? whoever fights him Lafitte and Blackbeard were the most famous/scary real life pirates..sounds dangerous

Burgess: Franky/Nami/Robin/Zoro/Sanji? He's not someone that franky can handle alone.Maybe Zoro with him.We already saw that zoro can throw buildings too (while fighting with MR 1)

Doc Q: Chopper with Nami to help him i think..Some fog from nami can slow down the mad doc bomber while chopper tries to find his weak point (he's not sick..guess he just acting, why should Blackbeard allow him to be in that position if hes deathly sick? Theres tons of healthy doctors around that can join Blackbeard Crew?)

Yet to see..Every crew has many secrets to reveal..Burgess is not just powerful muscle barrier,Doc is not just a half-dead man throwing apples around..Also no strawhat except luffy can handle a BB Crew alone i guess.Because there are too many straw hats, if brooke joins in too then some strawhats will be out of game when its reckoning day with Blackbeards >: )
shankss is offline   Reply With Quote