Thread: Licensed Soukyuu no Fafner
View Single Post
Old 2004-06-24, 13:13   Link #5
The Xenos

Man, is it jsut me or are a lot of these series starting to look all the same, like I've seen it all before? One of the guys looks like one from Gundam Seed, and now I know why as it's the same character designer. Though those things popping up in the city is nothing original, I'm sure even Eva got it from somewhere, that end scene with the glowing angelic mech has been used a few too many times.

As for the trailer, I don't really see why it needed to be subbed. It was only the theme song. I think you can wait for the main series to get that translation. Plus a good deal of it was showing the island and background.

I honestly have stopped getting many new series. They all are seeming too similar and I need to watch what I already got, both fansub and dvd. Is it just me or are there just getting to be too many series? Then again, I'm sure everyone has their different picks. I'll keep checking out trailers though. I might want to check out an ep or two of something. Might check out this one still. Lately I've been getting about four eps just to have a sampling if someone or myself wants to check out a series.

-Xenos
The Xenos is offline   Reply With Quote