View Single Post
Old 2010-06-12, 10:38   Link #207
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post
1. It may be possible that Akashi ending up in the same University as Watashi is more than a simple coincidence.
I agree. She may have wanted to follow him as a result.

Quote:
2. She dropped that Mochiguman because she WANTED to see him again.
This is too much. I think it's just a fixed point in the resets. It's a fixed occurrence, but to even surmise she dropped it because she wanted to see him reflects a characteristic of Watashi we've not seen at all. Her innocence brims through the episodes and sheer deliberation such as that is not like her at all.

EDIT: It may be 'the red string of fate' bringing this coincidence to life, but I just can't agree she really knowingly drops it for Watashi to find.

Quote:
3. She may have wanted to continue the Keiko facade not just because she couldn't find a way to break the lies from Watashi, but perhaps she felt it a way to communicate with him in a way that she wouldn't otherwise be able to since they aren't really "that close."
Possible.

Quote:
Akashi likes Watashi.
Hello, Captain Obvious! It's been quite palpable from the outset with how she treats him different from the other guys. She pushes away most of the other men wanting to know her, but talks freely with Watashi. This was even before the significance of the Mochiguman gained credence through the episodes.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote