View Single Post
Old 2012-10-18, 22:35   Link #4711
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
He would have lost completely if the fight had continued, it was completely one sided. Godou's been outmaneuvered at every turn. The sword was gone without being able to fulfill any effect. He's wounded. Despite being able to use the camel, the camel's next to useless against Athena. As for the white horse, he can use that, but Athena can block it with Aegis. As for the goat, the goat's condition of use is not activated yet. The wind is useless. As for the youth, there's barely any girls left for him to use it on, and wouldn't have made any difference. All that's left is the bull and the raptor. I can't imagine his physical strength alone would be able to defeat Athena. The result would be the same as what happened with the raptor. The only option left would be the boar and the raptor. Athena could most likely just fly and outmaneuver the boar in the air. Godou knows that his chances were low, and that's why he accepted Guinevere's offer.
I disagree though.. She turned people into stone and the goat isn't useable? That's silly.. She also summoned a big snake didn't she? He should be able to summon the Boar. He also hasn't combined abilities or used the Kusanagi sword in the fullest yet .. I think he took the easy route on this one
willx is offline   Reply With Quote