View Single Post
Old 2011-12-16, 05:02   Link #1694
Vallen Chaos Valiant
Logician and Romantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
hahaha.. sounds like he was just whining as he went down.... be sure and loot the corpse

My primary character is an archer as well.... she was doing okay til she ran into the master vamp in the town with the ghosty girl. One of the few times I was glad I save a lot.... back up, try another timeline *around* that town for now.
Thing is, the reason I restarted my archer was because she was taking forever to reach level 100 in archery. She is killing very fast, but not getting much skill points. So in the reboot I spent a few hours getting her to skill level 90 via thieves guild trainer. And then after that grab 3 skill books scattered in a few places and then go see Angi at her cottage. Angi has an extra skill book on her home as well as 6 skill increases in her training tutorial.

It is a bit of a waste to go to Angi before your archery skill is in the 90s. The 6 skill point increases are just much more valuable late game.

Now that her primary attack skill is maxed, I can take on all comers. And she isn't even level 50 yet.