View Single Post
Old 2009-06-26, 04:37   Link #125
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Micheal Jackson was one of my music idols when i was a kid. I love everything that he did. His music, his dances & concert performances were top notch for my generation. He was a great man who's charity & kindness to the poor & helpless inspire many.

I sad to hear about his death after i just woke up from a phone call from my mother who told me what happen but i'm sadder to know the fact that some people, usually the younger ones are celebrating his death and only know him as the creepy looking pedophile.

I would like make things clear. Some of the people who accuses Micheal as some bad guy without proof are just the same as those who watch Fox News & never bother to check the facts to see if their newscasters misinterpret the facts. Despite the harsh accusation, he wasn't some creepy guy who wanted sleep with little boys, he was just a poor misunderstood grown up child performer who was force to grow up quickly by abusive father. His quirky personality was contributed for having a not normal childhood. I never believe the child molestations accusations since since these were made by people who wanted to take advantage of him especially his money. He just a great guy who wanted to help people but people took advantage of his kindness.

As for those who say his music stinks, let us be clear. Many of today famous artist like Justin Timberlake, Usher, Neyo, Nelly & etc were all influence by Micheal's music. Today's generation of musicians wouldn't have existed if wasn't for his music.

All and all, it's a sad for the world as we have lost one of the greatest music idols in history. Many of us will never forget of who he was and what he did to liven up our world.

REST IN PEACE TO THE KING OF POP.