View Single Post
Old 2009-01-06, 11:48   Link #46
TUndead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui4356 View Post
Yet neither side launched a major attack while the last ceasefire was in place, despite numorous provocations from both sides. They both waited until it expired before resuming the attacks. That in itself shows that a peace might not be as fragile as you seem to think. Plus this whole war thing hasn't exactly solved things now has it?

No, in a total war civilian populations are deliberately targeted. There's a difference between saying, "we're going to hit these targets regardless of whether or not there are civlians in the area" and "we're going to target civlians directly." Israel isn't just hitting random buildings, they in fact spent a great deal of time picking out targets using intelligence resources on the ground prior to the attack.

So no one will care makes things ok?

u prob know that or ppl at least called u that, and im not sure if im saying this right(forgive me english is a 2nd lang that i know only a few years) but u r fastidious, look I got a heart and im sad about the palastinian kids and the none extremeist but u said urself we atk using our intelligence resources and is it so hard for the moslims to fake intellegence for us so we would hit kids and I wont be suprirsed if u think im lying(sounds pretty made up) but they want to make us hit kids so they can show it to the world. today at school I told my friend who is a bit more let say educated then me in news in general and he told me then they even filled a truck with bodies so they can take photos of it to show it to the world... and did u know that they tease us with photo's and vidoes or 2 soliders they kidnaped and didnt tell us if they are alive, made an agreement with us which says we will free a lot and I mean a lot in the hundreds of palstinian who let say blow up somewhere or helped with it and when we got the bodies turns out one of them have been killed from the start and the other one torture and then killed?

again sry about my english and hope I helped you understand