View Single Post
Old 2005-12-19, 07:47   Link #87
Befgrek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich666
but hey, he had to be about 10 years old

Anyway that Arika heartbeat seems to be something more and I don't think it is related to Mashiro or Nina... Rather it seems that the harmonium and/or the star are calling her...
Agree, it's possibly something like that. The heartbeat thing doesn't seem to involve any emotions whatsoever, besides Arika's confusion. If it was love for Sergay, she should at least blush or feel some pain (heartache) or something. Same thing if Mashiro is in danger. Wouldn't she feel "Shit! Mashiro is in danger!" rather than "???" if that were the case? An instrument or a celestial body trying to speak to you, now that would at least trigger a "???"-reaction from me.

And about Arika's birthday... I don't think it's strange Sergay know it. He seems to think she's Rena's child, and since we know how Sergay felt towards Rena, it's not that unbelievable he knows when she had a child. Especially if her having a child is connected to her losing her otome powers. What surprises me more is that ARIKA knows her own birthday. Who is that obaachan person really!?